Club Membership for the 2016-2017 Season
The Exton Edge Figure Skating Club welcomes all figure skaters! Our mission is to provide excellent programs to encourage participation and achievement in figure skating.
Our members are comprised of children ages 5 years through Adults (4-year-old children may request to join and be accepted after an observation.) All skill levels, beginning at Basic Skills 3 through advanced skaters
Club Membership dues are:
$750 for Non-Synchronized Skating Member, or
$550 for Synchronized Skating Member
Then complete your registration forms and return them to Power Play Rinks no later than September 1, 2016.
Club Membership is for a skater that has passed Basic Skills 3 level up through advanced skating levels. (I'm new to skating. What does this mean?)
Your 2016-2017 membership and all benefits listed below are valid from September 2016 though March 2017:
- U.S. Figure Skating membership for one-year, with individually numbered membership card
- Subscription to Skating magazine (one per household)
- Test at U.S. Figure Skating-sponsored test sessions
- Compete at U.S. Figure Skating-sanctioned events
- Participate in U.S. Figure Skating qualifying events
- Represent the Exton Edge at regional, sectional and national events
- Coverage under U.S. Figure Skating's sports accident insurance policy
- Club Ice for members included on:
|Monday||6:00am - 8:30am|
|Thursday||6:00am - 8:30am|
|Friday||3:15pm - 4:15pm|
Any Club Ice missed due to snow will not be made up.
You may make your Club Membership dues payment in full or use the following payment structure:
|Date Due||Non-Synchronized Skating Member||Synchronized Skating Member|
|July 15, 2016 non-refundable deposit||$375||$350|
|September 5, 2016||$375||$200|
Methods of Payment
Cash and personal checks are preferred. Please make checks payable to "Power Play Rinks". We also accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover, with a $10 minimum charge.